Validate Actions These are visisble for unpublished plays to validate the play in developer orgs and sandboxes. Users can choose according to the destination.
On published plays, these will be replaced by Deploy Actions listed below, while you still have the option to validate from inside the More Actions.
Deploy Actions On published plays these can be used to deploy the play into developer orgs and sandboxes. Users can choose according to the destination.
More Actions These sets of actions lets user modify the play and its properties.
For all published Plays (Expcept Salesforce Package Plays)
For Salesforce Package Plays
These provide the capability to maintain your plays by providing Edit, Publish/Unpublish and a few other options. All of them are explained below in detail:
- Download gives ability to download the full play into your local for changes. It removes the restriction of deploying it first to Salesforce org.
- Edit Components, gives the ability to modify the play's components more details can be found at Ways to update Play's Components
- Upgrade to Newer Version, gives the ability to update a Salesforce Package Play to newer version Ways to update Salesforce Package Play to Newer Version
- Edit Details, gives the ability to modify the play's description and other details for more information check Update Play's Details
- Publish/Unpublish gives the ability to the user to put or remove plays into or out from search for other users to access, respectively. By default, Plays are created in the Draft stage, and Users should manually publish them to be available for others.
- Archive gives the ability to the user to archive a play and remove it from search for other users to access. Once archieved, Play is marked for deletion and it is deleted from the platform after 15days.
- Validate in Developer Org gives the ability to validate a play in developer org before deploying it anywhere.
- Validate in Sandbox Org gives the ability to validate a play in sandbox org before deploying it anywhere.
- Edit Components, Edit Details, Publish/Unpublish & Archive buttons are only visible if the user is the owner of the play, respecting ownership.
- Archiving a play marks it for deletion and it is deleted from the platform after 15days