The play detail page stores information about any particular play. This page has various sections that are self-explanatory, but this guide highlights all of them.
Let us divide the page details into multiple streams:
- Highlight panel to show all necessary information regarding the play like title, status, ratings, API version, etc.
- Play actions give the capability to maintain your plays by providing specific activities. You can edit, clone, publish, unpublish plays from here.
- As the name suggests, Ratings offers a clear insight into the popularity of a play. Users can also like/dislike or even star a play according to their experience.
- With the share section on this page, users can easily share any play to any social media or via email.
- See all your associated tags attached to the play, and Tags helps to arrange plays & help other users search by them categorically.
- Give a visual representation of your play by attaching images so that users can see what play is all about.
- With the description on the page, users can quickly identify what this play offers and how it can be used in various scenarios as a solution. Owners should put essential notes or information here for other users to setup/install/use any play in a particular way.
- Section to collaborate & check any recent activities that happened previously by other users and can be filtered by activity-type.
- Raw components can be easily checked by going into the components tab, which gives a nice view to see a component file on selection of the component from the component tree on the right. This is view-only, to update components check Ways to Update a Play's components.
- Tree view of all the components that are included in the play.
The play actions can be categorized into two parts: Validate/Deploy actions and Play actions for details check Play actions