With Private Exchange, you will get your version of this application dedicatedly for your company. There can be many reasons to have your own space. Some of them are listed below:
- You need it to be branded with your company's branding to mix with your other applications.
- You may want to store any re-usable scripts or anything particular to your company, which you are not very comfortable sharing online.
- You want extra security by managing this application configuration/users by yourself with your work accounts.
- As mentioned, you can set your theme(colors, logo, etc.) to mix with your other applications easily.
- Private Exchange works with your company's domain name and your work email, which means nobody can log in if they don't work within your company or not using work email to register/login to your private exchange. It makes the system secure from the outside world.
- You can turn off SEO if you don't want your Private Exchange to be listed in searches.
- As we use Bitbucket as source control to store all solutions on the cloud, you can use your source control (Github, Bitbucket) to handle it more appropriately.
- As a benefit of Private Exchange, you will get a shiny control panel as an admin to manage all settings. You can see all users in your organization who registered, change the theme, configure your source control, and much more.